Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 4: End of Month 1

OldNavy.com
This week, I only took a quick trip to Old Navy and bought this lightweight scarf and a men's thermal that was on clearance for under $5. On top of that, the entire store was 30% off, so I was glad that I was able to stop by and look around for a little bit. (I love sales...)

Because this is the last week of observing my shopping habits, I have realized that it will be a challenge to refrain from buying fashion items for an entire month (especially when there are sales). March is my birthday month, and because of that, I have begun to receive birthday coupons, and I for sure will be getting birthday presents over spring break because I probably won't see my family on my actual birthday, so I might be breaking a few rules this month. I will try my best to keep my shopping at a minimum, or at least be more aware of my habits throughout the month of March.

5 comments:

  1. I too love a sale...it is going to be hard to avoid shopping because I get about 15+ emails a day informing me of promotions and specials.
    And I would break the rules for sure! It's your birthday, you can't say no to presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf from Old Navy! Maybe I'm a little bias because I work there.. I think this month will be challenging for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf! looks like a great purchase to me. And since your birthday is coming up I think you are allowed a shopping pass:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Alison are really making me want to go to Old Navy now! I feel like they always have pretty good deals going on. Cute scarf! Good luck not shopping during your birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the scarf at Old Navy, and the fact that you got an amazing deal on it is even better. I love those birthday coupons companies send out because of the great discounts they give you. I agree that this month is going to be really hard because we are on spring break, but I have a feeling the end result will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete