Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Churchill's Formal Wear

422 North Main Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
Churchill's Formal Wear caught my eye when I was walking downtown last week. I have never paid much attention to formal wear boutiques because of my lack of need or interest. But when I walked past this boutique, I noticed their displays on the inside that intrigued me. It dawned on me how much formal wear retailers rely on mannequins and pictures to properly display their merchandise in the manner they are meant to.

Because of their wide variety being presented to the customer, it is apparent that they can provide an assortment of different styles to almost everyone's unique style.

These particular displays present consistency with how the mannequins are placed. It lets me as a customer know that while a suit is a suit, there are different suits that can be put together for my preferences.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked both of these displays I love how the top one forms a diagonal making your eyes go from left to right. The bottom display is also intriguing due to the different colors of the vest and the ties. It really helps to move your eyes from eye level all the way to the top of the display. Who wouldn't want to see a man wearing one of these tuxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great in store display! I blogged about the window displays earlier in the semester and think the inside matches the exterior! The display creates great proportion throughout the given space. It is something interesting that is not the standard in the formal wear set up. It draws consumers in and keeps them interested in the products.

    ReplyDelete