Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 2: Ode to Target

Target.com












This week, I didn't get as many things as last week, although I still got a considerable amount of fashion items. I only went to Target a couple times (which is average for me), and I had Cartwheel coupons. For any of you that don't know what Cartwheel is - it's a Target app for your phone that offers multiple coupons that you can scan at the end of your transaction. So this week they had an extra 25% off of women's and men's apparel, and an extra 20% off of throw pillows.

My roommate and I have been looking for new throw pillows to put in our living room, so these coupons came at the perfect time! The one I got for $5 (in the right hand corner) matches one of our blankets, and my roommate got a cute Nate Berkus pillow. I have a slight obsession with Nate Berkus.

Then with the apparel coupons, I decided to just browse the clearance section in Target, and to no surprise, I found something! In the women's section, I got a couple Mossimo t-shirts for under $10! And I always browse the men's section because I'm not afraid to wear men's clothing... so I found this Mossimo quilted sweatshirt! Their men's clothing usually always fits me, so it was a no-brainer.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard about the Target app but I didn't know they offered coupons as good as that, I'll definitely have to check it out! And that's a great price for the throw pillow, that stuff can be so pricey sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nate Berkus too! His line for target is amazing. The men's shirt looked great on you today. It looks like it was a successful trip to Target, but then again, when isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went pillow shopping this weekend too! I really like that quilted shirt as well, who knew men's clothing was so cute??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cartwheel is the best! I love Target too! That men's sweater is so cute! That was a great deal for the throw pillow. I always find them costing at least $20!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard about the Target app from so many people (always good things of course). Since I am a crazy Target lady, having the app might be a bad idea for me. I'd buy more than I should. Although, the things you bought seem super cute and so cheap! I might have to reconsider :)

    ReplyDelete