Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Gap

1615 East Empire Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
Gap is known for having a simple, classic design within their merchandise as well as their marketing campaigns. Their focus with this window is their denim line with "the jeans you've been dreaming of" - we all know how hard it is to find the perfect pair of jeans. This window display has a large amount of space, which gives Gap an opportunity to present more merchandise and bigger signage. Gap proves that with their classic simplicity, less is definitely more.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Gaps window as well! I love the theme of simplicity, post modernism at work. I like how they had mannequins modeling the jeans and they also had jeans hanging on the wall. I think they could have made the window a little more eye catching though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a great picture! I liked this window as well. I thought they did a great job of letting the people know about their jean selection.

    ReplyDelete