Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Aéropostale

1615 East Empire Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
Aéropostale surprised me in how big their window space was, along with how very symmetrical the display seemed. On each side of the center signage, there were four mannequins, both male and female - each representing a different style - thus, appealing to many types of teenagers. It is apparent that Aéropostale is marketing towards teenagers because of their signage. It states "Aero loves me. Homework loves me not. Aero loves me. Awkward selfies love me not. Aero loves me. Breakouts love me not. Aero loves me. Phone fails love me not. Aero loves me. Pop quizzes love me not. Aero loves me." All of these components attract relation to the average teenager, as well as presenting their introduction to springtime.

1 comment:

  1. I did not even notice the different sentences on the signage. Through the sign you can really tell who they are marketing to. It is a nice big window display which also draws the attention of the viewer.

    ReplyDelete