Monday, May 4, 2015

Target

301 Veterans Parkway, Normal, IL 61761

For my last blog post, I decided to take pictures at Target. I've noticed lately that they've been paying more attention on their inside merchandising, and I am loving what they're doing with their visual displays. On the left side of this blog post is the display featured in the women's section. I love this display because it looks like a runway, and it doesn't take up an room with with outward appearance. All three of the mannequins are posing the same way and same direction, but the customer can clearly see what each of them are wearing and what brand it is based on the signage towards the back of the makeshift "runway."

On the right side of this blog post, there is a display featured in the men's section of Target. These two mannequins are also representing a specific brand. They are elevated at different levels, giving the customer two contrasting looks and poses. Similar to the women's display, the men's mannequins take up almost zero room within the men's department.

One of my favorite things about these displays is that each of them have the merchandise on the rack right next to the display. So if the customer likes what they see, all they have to do is take a few steps and grab the garment that is being shown on the mannequin. It is such a smart idea to have the merchandise more and more accessible and ready to be bought.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought to look at Target's clothing, but once I actually took the time to browse through I found a super cute top and dress that I actually wear all the time! I love this display! It really captures the essence of the Target brand!

    ReplyDelete