Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 8: Last Hurrah of No Shopping

I made it! I survived. I can proudly say that I didn't buy any clothing items this week. Even though it was my birthday week, I kept myself busy enough. I had plenty of temptation because of the many birthday coupons I received through emails, but I restrained myself. Sometimes I would rather have a good meal than a good clothing purchase. So of course on my birthday I spoiled myself with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Starbucks! I have a major sweet tooth. It's a problem.

I did accept a couple gifts this week... Shania Twain tickets! How could I ever turn those down?!

Overall, it's been a pretty good month. I went home for spring break, I finished a season on Netflix, I turned 22, I kept myself busy at school, and I kept my shopping to a minimum!

3 comments:

  1. Shania!! Ugh, so jealous. You did the right thing accepting the tickets ;) Also I'm with you on the sweet tooth, it's a major problem for me too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Shania!! wish we were going to the same one! You and Starbucks share a birthday month so its okay to spoil yourself with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accepting presents doesn't count! You didn't spend your own money! Have so much fun at the concert! What show are you watching on netflix?

    ReplyDelete