Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 1: For Coupon's Sake

Well, I spent more than usual this week. Fortunately to my closet (and unfortunately to my wallet), I was basically forced to use the coupons that I had previously acquired from all of the after-Christmas sales. It is so hard for me to NOT use coupons that I have earned. 

First, I had "Haute Cash," which is a $25 off of $50 coupon for Torrid, a plus size retailer. Torrid is in my hometown (which is how I got the coupon), but not in the Normal/Bloomington area, so I ordered a couple things online. As you can see in this screenshot, my subtotal was over $50, so I got free shipping as well! What a deal.

Torrid.com
At the end of this week, I also had "Super Cash," which is a $20 off of $50 coupon for Old Navy, so I braved the snowy weather to see what Old Navy had in their store! And of course, I had to get something - more leggings, sweatpants, a crewneck, etc... Cold weather calls for comfy clothes.

Sometimes I can get a little out of hand with sales, but I can't let a good coupon go to waste!

4 comments:

  1. Love the headline! I completely agree, you can't let a coupon go to waste! At least you will get a lot of use out of all the clothes you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love your blog background. Second, I totally agree, you can never waste a coupon! Coupons are such a great marketing strategy. I often find myself buying something I normally wouldn't buy if I didn't have a coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some amazing deals last week! That's totally worth it! I always have to use coupons too. They are too good to pass up! I also agree with Alison, your background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coupons and sales are the best things on the planet. It might have been unfortunate for your wallet but hey, your helping the economy. Just think if you didn't use the coupons and if the clothing wasn't on sale, you would have spent a lot more and it would have been even more unfortunate for your wallet. So think of it as doing your wallet a favor!

    ReplyDelete