Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Earthbound

1615 East Empire Street, Bloomington, IL 61701

Earthbound is one of my favorite places at this mall. The name of the store suggests exactly what is inside. The contents within the space have a boho feel, and they have almost everything that you would wear to a music festival. The thing I noticed most about their merchandising was their jewelry display. They hung the accessories on what seems like a wooden board that you'd find in my parent's garage, but it meshes together perfectly and accentuates the jewelry even more. I also LOVED the idea of putting bracelets on empty wine bottles. It looks like something I would totally do from getting that idea off of Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I always thought this place had such a cool feel to it with the boho vibe. It is so cool how they displayed their jewelry. It goes with the whole feel of their store. You're so right the bracelets on the wine bottles is totally something you would see on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete