Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 12: The End

Torrid.com
We made it! This is the last blog entry of the shopping sabbatical, and I am so relieved. For the past 12 weeks, we have become slaves to our own shopping habits (good or bad). I have learned so much about my spending patterns throughout this semester.

About an hour ago, I made a purchase online. As usual, it was the last day for my coupon! I had $75 off of $150 - too good to pass up. Torrid is probably my favorite plus size retail chain even though there isn't really that much to choose from. I can always find something that's my style at Torrid. I found this "duster," which is something I've never seen on a plus size website. I have to try it out, so I snatched it right up!

This shopping sabbatical project has really taught me to be more responsible in my spending. Before I wasn't keeping track of what I was buying, but now I am more aware of my habitual purchases. This project was probably one of the most interesting things I've had to do here at ISU.

Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. $75 off of $150 is a great deal! This has been a very interesting project. I'm glad we all learned a lot from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coupons are always hard to resist. Love this duster, can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to look so good on you! Having coupons from your favorite store is like a dream come true. I am glad you learned a lot from participating in the shopping sabbatical. I think that we will be able to use the skills we've obtained from this in our everyday future lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! And with a last minute coupon you can never go wrong.

    ReplyDelete