Friday, January 23, 2015

Uptown Gifts and Accessories


114 West North Street, Normal, IL 61761


The window display of Uptown Gifts and Accessories seemed a little disorganized. Initially, when I walked up the window, I was relieved that there was actually a store that was showing merchandise in their window. But unfortunately when I took a closer look, I noticed that the window was messy and could've been displayed better. The scarves look like they were just conveniently thrown into that corner of the store. So many scarves, so little time - I don't know where to look! The advertising banner is blocking most of the display, which hinders the promotion of their actual product. They also have the luxury of tall window, yet they only use half of the space that could be utilized in a creative way. I wish they would think of a more effective way to beautifully promote their business and merchandise. Less is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment