Friday, January 23, 2015

Fabulous Affairs

110 East Beaufort Street, Normal, IL 61761


I had previously heard good things about Fabulous Affairs, and one of my colleagues actually recommended me to walk by just to see their window display! But when I walked up to the window, I was slightly disappointed... Cake and cupcake stands? The only interesting part of the display are the handmade paper hearts that dangle from the ceiling. I'm glad they are promoting Valentine's Day! Possibly catering to people that are looking for gifts for their valentines this year. Looking further into the store made me understand more of what kind of merchandise they sold, but if I was walking by and just saw their window display, I would probably keep walking. I don't need any cake stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment